Information in this section pertains to all global PEN® partners except where country flags are
visible. Click on the flag(s) for country-specific information. If a country flag is not listed, there is
no information specific to that country.
- To reduce risk of cancer, no more than 10 standard drinks a week.
- To reduce risk of injury and accidents, no more than 4 standard drinks in one day.
- Anyone under 18 should not drink alcohol to help prevent negative impacts on the developing brain and prevent riskier levels of drinking when they are older.
- During pregnancy or when planning a pregnancy, avoid alcohol to reduce harm to the unborn child.
- During lactation, avoid drinking alcohol as